Respecting the provisions of current legislation, www.gisbertmassages.com (hereinafter also the Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (RGPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the treatment of personal data
The person responsible for the treatment of personal data collected at www.gisbertmassages.com is: Eva Isabel Gisbert, with NIF: 40355464D (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment).
Their contact details are as follows:
Address: Camí Vell de St Lluís 8º (Trepucó) Mao (Menorca)
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by www.gisbertmassages.com, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency that It can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfill the commitments established between www.gisbertmassages.com and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that it fills out, or to attend to a request or consultation thereof.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after completely transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be exact and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in such a way that the identification of the User is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Proactive responsibility principle: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in www.gisbertmassages.com are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. www.gisbertmassages.com undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the treatment of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions when the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data is destined
Personal data is collected and managed by www.gisbertmassages.com in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial personalization, operational and statistical purpose, and activities proper to the corporate purpose of www.gisbertmassages.com, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improving the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment for which the personal data will be used; that is, of the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the legally established period, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Professional Hosting treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Eva Isabel Gisbert. With address at Calle Hermanos Machado n19, 04720 Roquetas de Mar. Almería. and complying with the current regulations of the RGPD.
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the intention to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the treatment of your personal data lawfully by www.gibertmassages.com. If it is a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secret and security of personal data
www.gisbertmassages.com undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential way, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted .
However, since www.gisbertmassages.com cannot guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security caused by the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform of and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it is accessible. information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has derived rights over www.gisbertmassages.com and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and before the Data Controller. guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not www.gisbertmassages.com is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that www.gibertmassages.com has carried out or make, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right of rectification: It is the User’s right to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have any other legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been illicitly processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application,
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when they challenge the accuracy of their personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other data controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the User’s right to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to stop processing them by www.gisbertmassages.com.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated treatment of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-www.gisbertmassages.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, identification of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation, will also be necessary. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced, by any other valid means in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Applicant’s date and signature.
- Any document that accredits the request you make.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following email:
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party web pages other than www.gisbertmassages.com, and therefore are not operated by www.gisbertmassages.com. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State where you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as accepting the processing of their personal data so that the Data Controller can proceed to same in the form, during the terms and for the indicated purposes. The use of the Website will imply the acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the same.
www.gisbertmassages.com reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be explicitly notified to the User.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on March 16, 2019 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in what Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Cookies Policy generated with https://www.wonder.legal/